Get the most out of your videos!
We know videos are essential, and we are always looking for ways to improve Superbook Academy. You’ll be glad to know that all of our videos now allow low-bandwidth streaming, mobile streaming, and a much better casting experience. Using Vimeo as our streaming partner, we are utilising a state-of-the-art video delivery network. With Vimeo we can now offer excellent reliability and some great features:
Airplay a video to Apple TV: With your device connected to the same Wi-Fi network as your Apple TV, start playing a video and tap the AirPlay icon in the lower right-hand corner of the player. Just like that, your selected video will begin playing on your TV!
Cast a video to Chromecast: With your device connected to the same Wi-Fi network as your Chromecast, start playing a video and tap the Chromecast icon in the lower right-hand corner of the player. In mere moments, your selected video will begin playing on your TV. You can continue browsing Vimeo on your device while your video plays, and control playback on your TV using the Chromecast controls at the bottom of the app.
Save videos to your Vimeo App: To watch videos from your Watch Later queue, click the clock icon at the top right of a video. After logging in to your Vimeo account, you will be able to add the video to your “Watch Later” list.
- Download the iOS Vimeo App
- Download the Android Vimeo App
- View other supported devices for the Vimeo App and playback
Downloading videos for offline playback: When viewing a video in the Vimeo App, tap the ellipsis next to the video you want to download and touch “Make Available Offline.” Your video will begin downloading to your device, and you’ll see a progress bar appear. Once the download has completed, you can find it under the Offline tab of your Playlists.
- You can also download a video while in the player view by tapping the Download icon. Downloaded videos are only available for playback within the Vimeo app, and cannot be accessed by other apps.
- To remove a downloaded video, go to the Offline tab of your Playlists, tap the ellipsis, and then tap “Remove from Offline.” Videos can also be removed while in the Player view by tapping the blue Download icon.